Sunday, October 14, 2007

Tagged

Is it a good thing, or a bad thing to be tagged?

I conclude that it’s neither…

Huey Sing this is your fault… =D

Seven things to be done before my death.
1. Train with David Belle (Parkour!)
2. Sing a song that gets a standing ovation
3. Get good at drums
4. Learn French
5. Learn how to cook & bake well
6. Write a poem that’ll be as famous as Shakespeare’s
7. Master C++

Seven things I will NOT do even if it kills me.
1. Wear a fluorescent pink suit. (Shirt, pants, tie, coat, sox & shoes)
2. Sky dive in my underwear
3. Pee on a live electric fence
4. Break another bone Willingly
5. Dunk my head in a vat of boiling oil
6. Lock myself in a giant meat freezer
7. Lock myself in a giant meat freezer with a chipmunk

Seven things I do when I'm away from the public.
1. Sing to my shower head (Sometimes the soap bar)
2. Boomerang cards at myself
3. Write poems
4. Imagine that I’m a giant strawberry (Hannah, don’t analyze this)
5. Cry (Awwwwww)
6. Eat peanut butter, honey, and banana sandwiches
7. Crazy stuff!!!!

Seven fav sentences/quotes (expressions)
1. Stuff
2. Dude
3. No freaking way! Oh… Way?
4. I guess
5. Dunno
6. Maybe
7. Wassup?

Seven favorite songs from all time
1. Crayons Can Melt On Us For All I Care (Relient K)
2. The Kill (30 Seconds to Mars)
3. Dance With the Devil (Breaking Benjamin)
4. These Pages (Mainstay)
5. Fighting (Yellow Card)
6. Devastation And Reform (Relient K)
7. Believe (Yellow Card)

Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.

1. Pull my pants down (I’ll pull yours)
2. Try to kill me
3. Threaten me with a weapon
4. Expect me to respect you though you don’t deserve it
5. Be ignorant
6. Steal my laptop
7. Blast me for no reason

Seven things I wish I could fix/do
1. Fix? Computers… All of them
2. Still fix,… My brain
3. Still @ fix,…… My life
4. No longer @ fix, eat laksa without slurping
5. Moving to do, 300 perfect pushups without stopping
6. Still @ do, a 15 foot passé murraile (Wall pass)
7. End, do, speak French

Love my grammar, no?
I like the arrow… =P

Tag 7 people
1. Sarah (Gives you an excuse to blog)
2. Dad? Nahhh. Too immature for you…
3. Hannah
4. Jamie
5. Julia!! =D
6. Justin?
7. You...

2 comments:

hlpe said...

I like your new blog already =P has lots of words! There's a reason why i never read comics..i like words. When is Copperfield doing his stun? haha i think my blog should feature it..since its about shoeboxes? gee are you going to ask me to go google my answer?

Christine Kan said...

muahahahahahahahahha =D

eXTReMe Tracker