Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Tagger, The Tagged

Tagged by Sean... Again... =D

6 things I am passionate about:

1. Parkour
2. Magic
3. Ma buddies
4. Meaningful conversation
5. Being places I'm not supposed to be
6. Knowledge

6 things I say too often:

1. Crap
2. Wassup?
3. Damnit
4. Huh?
5. Riiiiiight
6. Wut?

6 books I've read recently:

1. The Prefect by Alastair Reynolds
2. Kaitlyn by Kevin Lewis
3. The Murder Artist by John Case
4. Pushing Ice by Alastair Reynolds
5. Schild's Ladder by Greg Egan
6. The Complete Reference; C++ by Hebert Schildt

6 songs I could listen to over & over again:

1. High Road by Fort Minor
2. The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars
3. The Mixed Tape by Jack's Mannequin
4. Fighting by Yellowcard
5. Let the Flames Begin by Paramore
6. Tim Sum Girl by The Notorious MSG XD

6 things I've learnt in the past year:

1. Punching a concrete wall kinda hurts
2. Friends don't come cheap
3. When you walk up to people with a deck of cards in hand, some WILL say no >.<"
4. I still don't know how to fly
5. Sleeping earlier doesn't mean you get more rest
6.
Hard work is hard

6 people to tag:

1. Ty
2. Eugene
3. Daniel
4. Lewis
5. Huey Sing
6. Mun Yee

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker