Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Score!

And so the news is here, arriving in its customary form; a thick and somewhat intimidating letter. Filled with numerous forms and complicated Malay words with meanings to which I'm unsure of, I finally know where I'll be spending three months of my life.

Tawau.

It's on the East side of Sabah which for those of you who aren't from around here, is pretty much as far as you can be from where I live and still be in Malaysia.

I guess that I will be missing most of the three months that my sister will be spending back here in Malaysia for her summer holidays. I guess that I wont be there to greet Seth when he arrives on this side of the continent. I guess that now it's even more probable that I'll miss Veronica and Wee Lee's wedding. And I guess this screws up the road trip plan to visit me that Ty had.


Malaysian government = 1

Sam = 0

5 comments:

Sarah.... said...

Tawau....oh my.

UGN said...

o.O

you couldn't be further away from Selangor huh. Haha.

Look at it this way, you'll be closer to Australia.

=D

Samuel said...

Yea... The camp is pretty close to the shore too if I'm not mistaken. Maybe I should swim there... =) Haha

all3 said...

Hey, Tawau is a lovely place..I'm longing to go there...for HOLIDAY! =)

Samuel said...

Hahah yea that's what I've heard... Unfortunately I'll be stuck in the NS camp!

Ugh

eXTReMe Tracker