Sunday, June 14, 2009

Parting

is such sweet sorrow.

Pah, only those part of the Tan family clan will get that. But that's not the point.

I'm leaving this Tuesday to spend three months doing what I would prefer to describe as "wasting tax payers money". Well I'll be sure to make loads of friends at NS and it should to be fun in that respect. But put them together and you'll realize that I'm actually indirectly spending tax payers money to make friends. That should put your hearts at rest, knowing that the painful sum you parted with last month will go towards my network of friends.

But anyways. It's a flurry of packing and getting things in order. I've been deciding what's too precious to take at the risk of getting stolen, and what's too crappy to last me the whole duration.

Hopefully my state of mind lies in between.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker