Monday, September 20, 2010

Wow. Talk about a pregnant pause

I'm not going to start off by saying how long it's been since I've blogged.

I'm also not going to apologize for my lack of verbal inspiration.

I'm not going to promise to blog more often.

But I am going to write something. :)

I recently made a connection between two things in my life. You'll see where all this is going before I get halfway through but never mind that.

When I was a baby/toddler, my father used to throw me up in the air. And catch me of course. Yes, I was one of those babies. Anyways it got me wondering whether there's a correlation between being thrown in the air as a child, and liking roller coasters.

In my case, I wonder if it's the source of my love for being in the air, flying between an obstacle and the ground.

Just food for thought. :)

13 comments:

Sarah.... said...

In case you're wondering, there's no connection. I had the same father too, and he threw me into the air too. But no, I do not like roller coasters =)

You blogged!

*happy*

Mel said...

lol...
sam, u really do have funny thoughts!!!! and i think i know how this thought came about.....

;)

Sell Timeshares said...

I love when I throwing my father in the air, But I don't like to ride a roller coaster. I'm afraid with heights.


Seattle Real Estate

erotica shop said...

Excellent article and easy to understand explanation. How do I go about getting permission to post part of the article in my upcoming news letter? Giving proper credit to you the author and link to the site would not be a problem.

parfumuri originale said...

Great blog, Just wanted to comment that i can not connect to the rss stream, you might want install the right wordpress plugin for that to workthat.

lenjerie intima said...

I have really enjoyied reading your well written article. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!

ejaculare precoce said...

I really liked reading your post!. Quallity content. With such a valuable blog i believe you deserve to be ranking even higher in the search engines :)

sex shop said...

Hi,
I enjoyed this article and writing of captain which is increasingly delicate.
Best Regards

parfum said...

Blogs Very informative article. I've found your blog via Yahoo and I?m really glad about the information you provide in your posts. Thank You for sharing this very informative article... Regards

sex shop said...

i’d love to share this posting with the readers on my site. thanks for sharing!

sex shop said...

Very interesting. thank you for sharing!

Refaceti-va sanatatea said...

I have searched for some information of this topic for the last several hours, Your blog is greatly treasured.

sex shop said...

That story helped me a lot, god bless you for that, I'm going to bookmark it, saving that post right now:)

eXTReMe Tracker