Thursday, September 18, 2008

Know Thy Limits

I guess I over did it again.

This is the third day in my four day upper body work out regime, and is fortunately unfortunately, the last.

Zethan, as requested, my planned schedule;

1st day: 200 push ups in sets of 25, spread over the span of 2 hours, consisting of regular push ups, wide push ups, and triceps push ups.

2nd day: 40 chin ups in sets starting with 12 with decrements of approx 25% each respective set, with 2 minute intervals on completion of set.

3rd day: 15 muscle ups in decreasing sets of 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, with 2 minute intervals, followed by 5 consecutive body length laches.

4th day: 40 pulls ups in sets starting with 12 with decrements of approx 25% each respective set, with 2 minute intervals on completion of set.

Between the second and third lache, I managed to receive three skin tears, one on the inner left side of my left thumb, the other two on the left side of my right palm, leaving me unable to to pull ups without furthering my skin loss.

Now with this petty excuse I can retire and ache in peace. =D

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker