Wednesday, June 4, 2008

JoH

The Jack of Hearts,
I believe was your card.
You picked it by choice,
But you picked one too hard.

Among all other cards,
You chose to choose one.
You brushed hearts of many,
But truly owned none.

Love is not petty,
To be changed on mere whims.
Once a Jack of all trades,
You're a Jack of all things.

If you have more than one,
But cannot decide,
Where then my friend,
Will your true love reside?

If you waste all your time,
Till it's too late to start.
Then a Jack you'll remain,
A poor Jack of Hearts.




Inspired by a combination of staring at my ghost deck, and thinking about fickle love

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL JOH!! SAY MY NAME!!
Its mine now ;P

UGN said...

nice one :)

Anonymous said...

Sam, ur cuz here Joe again =.= where's the cbox for easy chattin =.= thought i already lefted that comment sumwhere in ya blog =/

Samuel said...

Hey Joe. I deleted it awhile ago cause at one point I left my blog to die. Maybe I'll get one now that I have internet. =D

eXTReMe Tracker