Monday, August 18, 2008

CDPC Church Camp 2008; For such a time as this

Just got back from the aforementioned camp.

I'm down with a headache and a fever. Maybe walking barefoot against the cold Cameron rain shirtless wasn't such a good idea after all.

Since I'm not really in a mood to be detailed, I'll bullet point. Oh how I hate bullet pointing.

No. 1, Serious props to this year's committee. Good job.

No. 2, I wish I'd taken drama classes. I didn't live up to expectations.

No. 3, Thanks to Andy and Daniel for the fun, and of course Jamie for the freezing cold weather... ;-) Kidding aside, it was great hanging out with you guys.

Oh, and thanks for the shoulder to sleep on. That middle seat was darned uncomfortable.

No. 4, The amazing race was fun. =D Darned toy monkey.

No. 5, Neat job on the thank you board Daniel.

No. 6, Luke Balver, you gotta tell me where you learnt that dance! XD

No. 7, Cast of "Esther", awesome job guys!

No. 8, 1-7 is plenty. Will blog about it when I'm less heavy headed.


~Fizzeh Bubbleh!!!~

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker