Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sean's Tag

Okay Sean. I know this tag is like a month old but I finally did it eh.

Yea darn, I'm lazy.

Name:
Samuel Wong Guo Dhong

Sisters: Sarah Wong

Brothers: Blood bros only… =P

Shoe size: US 9.0

Height: I haven’t the darnest idea. Average guy height I guess

Where do you live: In the middle of nowhere, aka Paragon Heights

Favorite drinks: Water, Shandy, Milo ice, Longan Cincau, Syrup Bandung with Sprite

Have you ever been on a plane: Yeap

Swam in the ocean: If you count ocean as “connected or on the edge of the largest bodies of water on earth” then yes

Fallen asleep in school: Yes, and no regrets. He was BORING

Broken someone’s heart: Yes, including my own

Fell off your chair: Umpteenth times

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yes, more than once, both waiting for news of a friend’s medical condition

Saved e-mails: Saved implying rescued from the trash bin? Mine don’t go there anyway

What does your room look like: Pale blue walls, warm white lights, straw colored roman curtains, laminated wood floor, dark wood built in wardrobe and table, Dell 4700 on table, mattress on floor, chin up bar in bathroom doorway, jeans on back of door, yesterday’s shirt on bottom left corner of floor, undated clothing on random coordinates, books piled in random stack on table, empty soda can next to keyboard, dirty boxers half tucked underneath bed… You get the point

What is the last thing you ate: Marshmallows

Ever had chicken pox: Caught it from my sister a couple years back

Sore throat: Now and then

Stitches: 27 on the left thigh from gashing it on the way down a 12 foot drop. On my old pair of jeans I mean

Do you believe in love at first sight: Only with inanimate objects

Like picnics: Depends who they’re with

Who was the last person you danced with: If you mean in general, then it’s Ty. If you meant slow danced, then I’ll let you know that my dad reads my blog sometimes

Last person who made you smile: Zethan *Silicone!!!*

Today did you talk to someone you like: If I didn’t then I’d just be the sad. I'm not sad

Do you eat healthy: Currently making an effort to do so

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: Few people haven’t. I’m not part of that few

Are you loud or quiet most of the time: Both, depending on the amount of sugar I have in my blood

Are you confident: My friends think so but I’m not to sure about that. I know my limits

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
- Learning my times tables
-Tugging at girls’ hair
-Rolling down grassy hills
-Cycling
-Thinking my English teacher was hot

5 things on my to-do list today:
-Jam with my sister
-Practice magic
-Plan next month’s expenses
-Buy new mike
-Polish new one-handed cut

5 snacks I enjoy:
-Fruit
-Cookies
-Chocolate
-Potato Chips
-Anything considered junk

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
-Sponsor my sister’s PhD
-Set my parents for life
-Give 10% to God
-Visit *someone special*
-Get married

5 of my bad habits:
-I’m crap lazy
-I’m messy
-I have a tendency to churn out put downs
-I’m a perfectionist
-I take things to extremes

No tags this time

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker