Friday, August 22, 2008

Have Fun at the Bird Park Guys

The fever's gone.

The antibiotics are gone.

All long gone.

So yea... Church camp.

One of my highlights was the fact that I played drums for church! Well only for one session. It was meant to be two, but that session was spent watching the olympic badminton finals. No big loss on my part since Yong Yi picked two of the hardest songs together for that one. Heh.

And yes, I play drums now. Started picking it up a couple months ago so I'm still a little wet behind the ears. Okay, more than a little.

Appart from that, I really appreciated the time I got to spend with Danny and Jamie. A little bit of Andy too. It was great fun chilling with you guys! (*Chilling*... Get it?)

Well I know I promised more, but there really isn't any more to say. If you weren't there, listening to Ray Porter for yourself, then I don't believe I'm articulate enough to express how it was.

Great would describe it, but wouldn't really do it justice. So I'll leave it there.


So some days have passed, and some stagnant thoughts have been stired.

Don't you hate it when someone lies to impress others? Or sacrifices part of his own personal values to "be cool"? I've often wondered whether they had those values to sacrifice in the first place.


There is an action, and intent.

Which is worse?

To sacrifice part of one's values to commit the act,

Or;

To have fallen so far, that no sacrifice has to be made in order to commit the act.


Personally, I say don't commit the act at all.

And yes,

I do hate it.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker