Friday, May 23, 2008

Short post due to extreme hunger (Note the lack of varied color)

Okay so I didn't find the time to blog about my red sleeping bag. Murder me. Or rather, don't. Not much exciting has been happening in a while.

But a couple of things have.

Firstly, my sister is BACK!!! As in back from America after 5 months and she's now officially 21. (so she can buy my booze) ;-) Just kidding. I don't drink. Or gamble.

That was a preemptive as to number two. She not only came back, but she came back with my butt load of cards. =D Some pictures.

From left to right row by row, Red masters, Shadow masters, Black tiger with white pips, Black tiger with red pips, Ghost, Black ghost (as in the black ghost that fetched 300USD on eBay), Red bike, Blue bike, Guardians, Viper fan backed, Viper circle backed, and the Red 1800 vintage series. Also, but lacking from the picture, was a red split spades. =D
For those of you who aren't card junkies, my sincere apologies. On to number three. A new/old hair-do. Most of you know that I love to wear my hair buzz. So when the opportunity arose, on came the sheers. And with a twist of course. This time I decided to get lines. XD
For those of you who are pastors kids, word of advice; Ask your parents (both of them) BEFORE attempting something like this if you want to avoid getting blasted. =P

All said and done however, I've decided I like my new look. I like my new cards. And I like having my sister back.

Now I gotta go eat lunch. Peace!

1 comment:

Lerida Looi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eXTReMe Tracker