Saturday, February 28, 2009

Charge Up

So I'm in Penang now, and there's Internet! Well I've really just been so busy that I haven't the time to blog, and tomorrow is gonna be even busier as we'll be starting our shoot after we get our equipment. Not to mention post production has to be done in the same day. But oh well, I've done worse.

Anyways this was just a quick update which isn't really much of an update at all, but more so a reminder to certain friends, to hang in there and stay strong. I'm only a phone call away if you ever need me.

-Sam-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(ditto)

Sarah.... said...

You know what? This is totally unrelated to your post but the other day as I was walking back to my apartment after class, I witnessed a huge chunk of icicles/compact snow/ice FALL DOWN from the roof!!! It made a huge sound as it came crashing down. I immediately thought, ooooh...happy tree friends...Sam was right..thank goodness I wasn't beneath it!!! Haha.

Have a great time in Penang! Call me when you get back...we have tons to catch up.

Samuel said...

Hahahahaha gosh Sarah it looks like you do have a somewhat sadistic side after all... =) Will call when I get the chance.

@ Secret recipe: =D

eXTReMe Tracker