Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A-Z

A. Attached or Single?
Attached but single

B. Best Friends?
Ty and the gang, Erica, Jamie, Danny, Lewis... *the list goes on*

C. Cake or pie?
Can I have both?

D. Day of choice?
Good days

E. Essential item?
My identity

F. Favorite colour?

Black & white, dirt colors

G. Gummy bears or worms?

Jelly beans are jelly beans

H. Hometown ?
Earth


I. Favorite indulgence?
Chocolate cream cake

J. January or July?
January *Ma birthday!*

K. Kids?
Only have 1... OH... I meant... uh... yea... I love em...

L. Life isn’t complete without?
Life's never complete. We just make do

M. Marriage date?
During an eclipse =D

N. Number of brothers and sisters?
1 sister, couple of blood brothers

O. Oranges or Apples?
Apples

P. Phobias?
Haven't found them out


Q. Quotes?
"Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur" -Petronius-

R. Reasons to smile?
Life, love, happiness

S. Season of choice?
Fall

T. Tag 5 people
Eugene
Huey Sing
Leanne
Jon
Sarah?

U. Unknown fact about me?
I like to keep track of which way is North

V. Vegetable?
Spinach. Only at one particular shop

W. Worst habit?

I think too much

X. X-ray or Ultrasound?
As in either break another bone or get pregnant? Hmmm... Tough choice there...

Y. Your favorite type of food?

Western

Z. Zodiac sign?

Aquarius; fixed, air, and positive sign, coincides with the destroying month, ruled by Uranus

Are we scared yet?

1 comment:

Sarah.... said...

I suppose the question mark beside my name really means, "Uh, you busy college kid, are you going to humor me? Not likely? Oh ok, I'll still try my luck anyway."

You were right. I'm not going to do this tag =)

eXTReMe Tracker